Saturday, June 1, 2013

June? Already?

We hear it every year but this time I really don't know where the time went. I'll be 30 this month AND Fiona graduates kindergarten!! On Friday they had all the parents come to see them sing songs and recite poems they've been practicing. It was really cute. Fiona woke up super early that morning and wanted me to do something special with her hair. We did the Lady Gaga bow. After it was done she says in excitement "I look like Hello Kitty!" Except that style is not very kid friendly. Just running to the bus was enough for it to lose it's shape.

Now that that's over, she'll be spending almost an entire week with her dad. So I'm hanging out at the spa. Surprisingly, I've had quite a few takers on chair massage and I even had 2 walk ins for a full body. It seems like the end of the month is busiest. I hope it's a good sign that I had a client on the first day of the month. She even tipped me with homemade strawberry jam.

I should be doing some paperwork but instead I found myself doodling. It's been soooo long. As a kid I wanted to be a cartoonist but going to fashion design school brought out the more realistic side. I'm not naturally creative tho.

In other news, the kittens are almost ready to leave their mama. They are so big and fun to play with. I always take pictures of their sleeping positions. They crack me up sometimes. This was quite the random post. I think I will go enjoy some sunshine now

1 comment:

  1. The BIG 30 ~I think of you as always 25:) I can't believe it's almost time to say bye bye to the kitties. The house will be quite without them.
    XXOO

    ReplyDelete