Sunday, June 30, 2013

A new decade

It's been a while since I've posted. Not sure I'll continue. I don't think I really have anything interesting to write about and I'm pretty sure you're my only follower Krista hehe.

Well I turned 30 yesterday and it was a fun day. I spent the first half running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to get ready but once my friends showed up I had a blast. I feel like I left some people out and didn't talk to them much and I feel bad about that but I hope that wasn't the last BBQ we have this summer.

I got some really great gifts too. A mason jar full of moonshine that tastes like apple pie, a super cute mosaic type mirror, some earrings and henna tattoo kit and a gift card to Tiffany's! I've never been there so that's exciting.

I wish I would have taken more pics yesterday but here are the ones I did get. Oh and I got a haircut with color :)

1 comment:

  1. I had fun meeting all your friends honey, you have some good women in your life, and a sweet man, it's doesn't get much better than that. I love the haircut, sexy! You blog because you like it not because people read it:). I'm gonna send you some pictures today!
    Xxxxxxoooooo

    ReplyDelete