Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Reconnecting

Happy hump day! For those who work traditional M-F anyway. I've been working almost everyday except I did take yesterday off because I didn't have any clients on the schedule. I spent the day being super lazy. Sometimes thats a good thing but this time it wasnt. I had plans to do a few things but couldn't get myself motivated.

My Groupon deal started on the 12th and since then I've sold 29 out of 50. I think thats pretty good for about a week and half. I've seen about 7 of those clients and there are a few more on the books for this month. I'm happy to be busier but its still pretty stressful. I saw a meme on FB the other day that said "I got 99 problems and money can solve 98 of them" haha that pretty much sums it up. I updated my resume, now I just need to start the search for a part time job.
Other than that not much has been happening. Fiona is about to finish up summer school this Friday. This week was spirit week where each day the kids come dressed in a theme. Yesterday was mismatch day, she wore a Mini Mouse red and black polkadot dress with a pair of pink addidas stretchy pants with the stripes going down the side underneath. Today was crazy hair day which she was really exicited about. I divided her hair into 3 parts and put it in ponytails, then split each one in half and tied them into seperate ponytails. To finish it,we put a bunch of different hair clips all over. I didn't get a picure but I will when she gets home today if its still intact.

This is the tip I got for the massage I did this morning. First time I've ever gotten an energy drink.
No other pics for today because I forgot my USB....until another day

2 comments:

  1. My god I need to come see you! I hope you played last night and congrats and selling over half your groupings that's cool! I do hope whoever tipped you a energy drink also left cash. I wanna see Fiona's hair it sound as cute as she is. Miss you guys, new car soon so I will be back.
    Xxxooooo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately not many people are tipping with the groupons even tho they encourage it :( That energy drink was the only thing she left. It's better than nothing. I forgot to take a pic of Fini's hair. I'm sure we'll do it again tho. Miss you too. Hope your car comes quick!

      Delete