Friday, July 26, 2013

Busy Bee

I don't start work until the afternoon today but once I get started it's gonna be a busy day.

This morning I logged into my Groupon site to see how things were going. I'm up to 34 sold which is good. But I saw something disappointing. A client left some feedback that said they only got a 45 minute massage because it took 15 minutes to fill out the paperwork. I've been racking my brain to figure out who would have written that because honestly every person has gotten the full 60 minutes except for one client who was late and she only missed out on 5 minutes, not 15. The health history form is 2 pages now but it doesn't take 15 minutes. Writing your name and other contact info is what takes the longest. The rest is a checklist of health issues that might prevent me from doing certain things.

2 other clients said they would recommend me but didn't leave a comment. Because of that person my approval rating is only 64%. I guess I just have to let that one go. Maybe they're clock was off, who knows.

I must get this day started because I got another client as I'm writing this. I promise to share some pictures next time :)

1 comment:

  1. That's shitty and makes me MAD! People are still really bad about leaving positive comments, it's usually only those that are pissed or just grouchy that speak up. I bet it was that gal who was late. I'm sorry honey. All I know is you have been giving me massages for what 5 years or something and you are the BEST I've ever had. Those hands are gold if you ask me!
    XXOO

    ReplyDelete