Monday, October 21, 2013

Halloweeny

I don't know whats up with me this year. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays but I haven't gotten into the spirit yet. Usually by now my house would be decorated and I would at least have an idea of what I wanted to dress up as. I dont think I'll dress up this year :( That was something that was always so fun to do with my best friend. Now that we aren't friends anymore I don't think it will be quite the same. No trick or treating with Fiona this year either, she'll be with her dad. We did go to the pumpkin patch though while we were visiting some friends in California last weekend. It was fun to surprise my friend who had no idea we were coming. We got so many cute pictures of all the kids.
This was the look on Jen's face when I started walking up the driveway hehe

The first stop was at the park. (I had just gotten off a 15 hour train ride) Jennifer and I planned the whole thing for about a month.

Three amigas. Jennifer, Jennifer and I

We went apple picking first. That was fun and the kids had a blast.

Then we were off to the pumpkin patch. I took the older kids in the corn maze and they were more interested in picking the corn.

Hanging out with baby Lizzie. Shes such a cute little chunky monkey

These two are so cute together, I swear theyre gonna get married. Anyway, do you have plans for halloween?

1 comment:

  1. I have missed so much. You went to CALI!!!!! This is so awesome, I can't wait to hear all the details! That last picture is precious! I used to love dressing up like a slut on Halloween :) but I guess I'm too old and never boring but I just enjoy seeing the kids coming to my door.

    ReplyDelete