Saturday, November 29, 2014

Life is like a box of chocolates


Well hello!!

I haven't posted in what seems like forever. The reason I took such a long break is because I felt like everything I wrote was kind of pointless. I was struggling with what to write and what not to write. It all seemed kind of random but I've realized that I'm ok with that. Because life is random. I don't have anything exciting going on right now but I'm certainly thankful there isn't a lot of drama.

My business is doing ok. I'm nearing the end of my second year as a sole proprietor. I'm pretty proud of that because I never really thought I would make it this far. I have some really great clients that helped make it all possible. I'm greatful for the support of my friends too. It's helpful that some of them are business owners and can brainstorm with me.

Fiona is doing great. Today is her 8th birthday <3 I hope I get to see her today and give her a squeeze. She's with her dad today so we'll see. It's super frustrating not being able to spend time with your child on special days. Even on regular days, I just miss her and it sucks.

Well, its not much but its a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment