Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Under the weather

My goodness it's been a long time since I've posted anything. I have ideas for things I'd like to write about but my days are filled with massage and doing that mommy thing. I need some better organization in my life. I get so caught up with all the things I need to do and then I get overwhelmed but only 1 or 2 things actually get accomplished.

Poor Fiona has been sick so the last couple of nights have been rough. Yesterday and today was the first time I've had to call clients to cancel in the 13 months I've had my business. It stresses me out because I hate disappointing people but it had to be done.

I made a doctor appointment but it isn't until later in the day. I've used my time to clean up my place a little bit and working with Fiona on her spelling words. I'm thinking I need more than 2 days off a month so I can do this more often. That would give me more time to blog too.

I've been thinking of writing about some of the behind the scenes type stuff for massage. Any questions or suggestions on what you'd like to see would be appreciated. Happy hump day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment