Friday, April 26, 2013

Hello beautiful

It's springtime in Oregon and for days now the weather has been nothing but beautiful. I actually got my first sunburn of the year yesterday! I was outside hanging out with my neighbor and my munchkin Fiona for a couple of hours and didn't even think about getting the sunscreen out.

I don't have much planned today although I have a ton of things I could be doing. With all this sunshine who wants to work? I hope to get some clients interested in chair massage today though. Fridays are usually a busy day at the spa. I have a lot of ideas for my new massage chair. Farmers markets being one of them. Now that would be great; doing what I love...outside! I want to start volenteering more too. Although I won't be doing massage, tomorrow I will be volunteering at a childrens event at the medical center my friend works at. We recently reconnected and I hoping we can start spending more time together. I miss that girl.


Here is a picture of us a few years ago. We went out dancing with those crazy eyelashes and it was a blast! I usually don't dance unless I've had a drink...or three :) but this particular night I was completly sober dancing the night away.

Now I must go start on my to-do list. Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You too look so ready to dance the night away! I don't have to tell you sunscreen everyday on your face in the summertime is a must! Take it from wrinkley me:)
    Xxoo

    ReplyDelete