Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Back on track

I have never been a health nut. But I do go through phases where I start watching what I eat and working out regularly. I don't even mind working out, it's taking the time to do it. In the last year I was doing ok. I used an app on my phone to record everthing I ate and I started running and doing some other workouts with the occasional taekwondo class. BUT, I'm not really sure what happened. After my trip in February I just got lazy I guess. I've been feeling the lbs slowly creep back and it has been affecting my sleep. So I decided to jump back on the wagon. I had Fiona take some pictures of me. (pretty embarassing) but I am going to share them anyway hoping it will give me the motivation to share the progress I make.



I guess its not that bad but still. I have some work to do.
Now for something fun :) I mentioned my trip in February. I went to California for a friends wedding. It was super fun and I got to visit with some long time friends. Here are some pictures that just make me smile



The beautiful bride Jackee and myself

Me,Stacey and Tamieka

Fiona and I being silly

My guy bestie, Kenny

The photo booth was the best

And the last one of my picture overload. Me, Fiona and my bff Stacey with her youngest little guy Jackson.
Have a great day all!

2 comments:

  1. I had so much fun with you and Fiona! I am really enjoying your blog so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tammy this is the most beautiful I have ever seen you! Your dress is just gorgeous and the flower in your hair reminds me of Billie Holiday! Fiona looked so adorable in her dress too!
    I think everyone in Oregon has a few extra pounds after winter, I know I did:) most important thing is feeling strong. Here's to an active adventurous summer!
    Xxoo

    ReplyDelete