Wednesday, May 1, 2013

It's only the beginning

It's day 3 since I decided to start workingout again. Damn I'm sore! I know it will get better so I will keep on truckin'. I have been doing my Nike+ trainer on xbox. It personalizes the workouts based on a fitness test you take on the first day. It's actually pretty cool. You have 3 goal options to choose from: Get strong, Get lean or Get tone. I chose get lean so it's a lot of cardio with some strength thrown in.

Today is such a nice day I'm thinking I'll take a run outside instead. The problem is, Fiona just got home from school. Maybe I can convince her to ride along next to me on her scooter. If anyone reading this has some other ideas on how to workout with the little ones around, I'd love to hear them.


This is the view from my apartment right now. It's still hard to believe that in Oregon we are having such nice weather. Athough yesterday we did have a rainy day. But I'm not complaining. I love the sun.
My cat Olive loves the sunshine too. She just had kittens about 4 weeks ago and shes been cooped up ever since. Here is a picutre of mama kitty.

And here are some of the babies. They are just too cute.

Its hard to get a clear shot of them because they're so wiggly

I just love this little guy <3
Anyway, I'm going to start taking my own advice and soak in some epson salt tonight to help my soreness. I think I need a massage too! For right now, it's time to get moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment