Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Poppin' tags

It's only Wednesday and this week has been a tough one already. I decided to cut back on drinking so much coffee. I've done this many times before but I always end up drinking 2+ cups per day. It could be worse but I don't want to be drinking that much. On top of having the withdrawl headaches, I've been babysitting my friends two little boys in the mornings. They're 3 and 1 but thankfully they are both really good boys. It still takes a lot of energy to keep up with them though.

I also haven't been as gung-ho as I set out to be with my workouts. But I did manage to take a pretty long walk over the weekend. 2 and half hours to be exact, followed by some yard work (not my yard) that was way overdue. I know just working out is not going to get me where I want to be so I decided to get back on the program; Take Shape For Life that is. I was a health coach for the company years ago and I really believe in it. It was just really hard to find people who would follow the program correctly and not give up so quickly. I'm excited to get back on the plan though.

Theres something else I'm excited about :). Today I took an impromtu trip to Goodwill and I actually got some good stuff! My lovely friend Krista is the queen of getting awesome things for cheap at thrift shops. I've been a few times and I never really found anything that fits, but today I found some keepers!!

Here's a dress that only cost $7. It still had the orginal tag on. I like the print and its comfy too.

My photographer is only 6 so these aren't the most flattering pictures. This dress is the most vintage I've ever had. It also had an orginal tag on it.

I got these Gap pants and cute shirt with birds on it to wear while I'm working. I want to be comfy but still look professional

I have a REALLY stupid look on my face in this one lol. But I liked this fun pattern and colors

And just another comfy shirt to work in. For all of this I only paid $40!! Not too bad if you ask me

1 comment:

  1. I love your two new dresses! We need to go shopping! Who says you can find deals thrifting isn't determined! I love seeing you all smiles showing off your new clothes and please tell Fiona nice work on the pictures!
    Xxoo

    ReplyDelete