Monday, May 13, 2013

La la la la

Where do I start? So much going it feels like a whole month went by just over the weekend. First was all the craziness of getting ready for the open house.

My hair was a bit crazy but I didn't care, it was time to get busy.

I pulled everything together and didn't feel to rushed or anything. When it was time to set up and the vendors were arriving is when everything changed. This open house was meant to bring people in to see my space, maybe buy some gift certificates, shop around and if they were interested, get a mini facial using a new product I am selling. Withougt going into so much detail, it turned out being mostly about the facials and I felt like I was pushing this product on my guests which isn't what I wanted to do. Overall it turned out ok but I hope next time it will go a little smoother. Here are some pics.

Here is the PartyLite and some of the Gigi Hill products

More of the Gigi Hill purses and accessories

I should have gotten a better picture of the Paparazzi jewelry but this is Shuntena (in the back) with all her cute stuff and Tina who had all the candles and purses.

Here are all the wonderful participants of the presentation of the skin care products. Even though I was stressed we did have fun and had some laughs.

The only pic with me in it :)

After all the excitement of Friday night, it was nice to chill out with this yummy mocha Saturday morning.

Then I was excited to visit Crafty Wonderland where Krista was helping Christi @ Kiss Me Kitty sell her awesome leggings that she makes herself. There was so much cool stuff there it's a good thing I forgot my wallet in the car. I didn't get a picture of Christi or her leggings tho:( I'll save it for next time but Krista bought a pair for me and I love them. Not sure what to wear them with yet.


After all that there was still Mother's Day yesterday which was pretty uneventful but Fiona and I did go to the movies. It was nice.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to hear the open house was a success! I hope it's the beginning of you being super busy! Thanks so much for coming down, it was great to see you! I love this picture of us too! Try wearing them under a dress!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete