Thursday, May 16, 2013

On my own

Working for yourself sounds so awesome doesn't it? Truth is, it's really hard. Today was the first time I had someone on my table in a while. I'm still waiting for groupon to process my application. I have a handful of clients and I'm very greatful for them but I need more! My marketing efforts aren't working and it's frustrating because I don't have the money to do any more. I'm thinking of getting another job :(

Anyway, I don't want to be a Debbie downer. I think I'm a bit moodier than usual because I'm still getting used to these eating habits. Plus the sun disappeared on us. I hope it comes back soon.

Random change of subject. Check out these new kicks I got a while back for 8 bucks.

I also got a new breast cushion for my practice. For those who don't know, it helps women not squish 'the girls' when laying face down. It makes it a lot more comfortable. (So I hear because I don't have enough to get squished)

1 comment:

  1. Those kicks are killer!!!! I'm sorry its been so slow for you, don't give up just yet!!! I'll be calling you up this weekend!!!
    XXOO

    ReplyDelete