Thursday, May 9, 2013

Metamorphosis meta meta morphosis

It's a time for change. Fiona lost a tooth today which was sort of a big deal. All of her teeth are a big deal. She gets nervous and cries a little bit when she knows it's about to come out. And the one right next to it will probably be out in a day or two.

After babysitting we went over to the spa for a bit. She's been begging me for bangs the last couple of weeks so I finally said OK. She couldn't help but smile during the haircut. She's pretty happy which is all that matters cause personally I didn't want her to cut it.

Now I need to focus on my big grand opening tomorrow night! I'm excited because I've had more rsvp's than I expected. I have a few vendors coming in so my friends can display their businesses as well. It should be fun.

I finally contacted groupon too. I don't know what I was waiting for. I guess I  was nervous that I wouldn't be accepted or something. Overall though business has been much better since I left the corporate job. I still need an A-frame sign for outside and a few other things but I'll get there. If you asked me 1 year ago if I thought I'd be working for myself I'd probably laugh. So for now I'm doing OK! Bring on the change.

1 comment:

  1. Look at her! Omg I love her with bangs Bigtime! She is the cutest most stylish kid I have ever known! Good luck tomorrow night, I'll see ya then!
    Xxoo

    ReplyDelete