Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Rad Rainbow

I mentioned that I was going to start a new program to help me lose weight and get back to better eating habits. Today is day 3 and I'm feeling a bit hungry but that should pass by tomorrow. I'm eating small meals every 3 hours and drinking lots of water. I need to get a new battery for my scale so I'm not exactly sure what my starting weight was. Although weight is a good way to keep track of your progress, measurements are important too. Sometimes people get discouraged by that number staring back at them but that doesn't mean they haven't lost inches. How you feel and how your clothes fit is what really matters.

I promised a picture of my awesome leggings from last weekend. I tried wearing them with a few different outfits but there was only one that I really liked.

Maybe I need another thrifting trip to find something else to pair them with.

Sometimes you just have to be silly :)

My little kittens are getting so big too. They're running all over the house and popping out from all kinds of hiding places. They're so cute, it's hard to believe they will be 8 weeks old soon and we won't have them around the house anymore. I walked into Fiona's (messy) room and found this little girl looking at me.

This guy was actually asleep

And this is the lil guy I 'think' we're gonna keep. Fiona wants to call him Cody but she also mentioned Smidgy which I think is the cutest. She says because he has a little smidge on his face.

1 comment:

  1. I love this rock n roll outfit! You look so cute! Ok you do need to name that boy Smidgy and that crazy look on his face says trouble:).
    Who took our sunshine?
    Xxoo

    ReplyDelete