Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Summer is over!

School is back in. It's been a long time since I've been able to post anything. First, I've been crazy busy with all the people coming in from groupon. Labor Day was my first day off in 2 whole weeks. The other thing is that I no longer have internet at home so staying later to blog at the salon is not on the priority list. I also need a new computer but that'll have to wait as well. So here are some of the things we did this summer:

We went to oaks park.

We had to stop this ride becuase it was a little bit too scary for her which is funny because she told me she wanted to go on it alone, and that she loooves the scary ones.

We went to the pool quite a bit.

Played balarina

Spent lots of time with the kitties.

Got some ouchies

Took a nature walk




Visited OMSI. I especially loved the mummy exhibit but Fiona wasn't that impressed. She wanted to PLAY (and she did, we were there for hours)
Visited the always lovely Krista and got some face paint.

Went to a concert.

Built a fort and had a sleep over with the neighbor boy.

Made some awesome cupcakes and played in the backyard. (Can ya tell I'm getting lazy here haha)

Whew, arent you just exaughsted from that?
We definatly did a lot, I hope your summer was just as great.

1 comment:

  1. I love all these pictures! You guys have had a kick ass summer! This is how a summer should look!
    Xxoo

    ReplyDelete